BlueSky IT Partners is hiring a Senior Telecom/Cloud Project Manager (PM). BlueSky IT Partners is an IT consulting company focused on providing global IT field services, telecom, and cloud solutions to mid-market and enterprise clients. We are looking for someone to provide service excellence for the implementation of telecom and cloud sales. Our goal is to improve the client experience and shorten the install cycles for each client.
The PM will be engaging with client implementations and technical support. You will be managing the client and carrier provider(s) activity as the “quarterback” to execute and deliver solutions on time and efficiently. Your day will consist of managing client conversations through email and phone calls, documenting activity and milestones, and collaborating with the client, provider, and BlueSky team to produce client satisfaction.
- Represents BlueSky’s telecom, cloud, and field service solutions in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Project manage the implementation of BlueSky solutions: SD-WAN, UCaas/ CCass, Data Center, IaaS, wireless optimization and TEM, and other cloud services
- Work with sales smooth transition of account
- Provide expert problem solving and support to issues and ensure root-cause analysis is conducted along with corrective action for the future benefit BlueSky’s telecom, cloud, and field service solutions in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Set expectations for completion dates and milestones in the project
- Attend daily project management calls and add value between client and provider
- Maintain Smart Sheet and other tools for documentation for each client’s project daily
- Report weekly on progress and issues to BlueSky Management
- 10 years experience in telecommunications implementation – voice and data, cloud
- Experience working on multiple opportunities at one time
- Practical time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines for scheduling, project deadlines, and other deadlines as determined by BlueSky management
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and staff by phone, email, or client portal
- Able to work independently and in home office
- Align with BlueSky company culture
- Ability to resolve customer issues promptly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and other computer applications
- Participating in carrier project and turn-up calls and managing project communications
- Tracking order status and progress and updating BlueSky systems
- Producing project status reporting and timelines
- Reviewing the first month’s bill with clients
- Understand telecom and cloud solution and providers, each carrier’s specialties, how they vary, and their implementation teams
- Provide effective project communications with all stakeholders.
- Champion team-working and knowledge sharing.
- Perform other various duties as assigned