Inaugural LEAD Award Honoring Exceptional Female Tech Channel Leaders
Santa Ana, CA (Sept 25, 2017) - Women in the Channel (WiC), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, congratulates the winners of the inaugural WiC LEAD Award, a new initiative to recognize exceptional women in the channel.
Five winners were honored at a ceremony during the 14th Women in the Channel WiCConnect Networking Event, from 5-8 p.m., September 25, in Austin during Channel Partners Evolution.
LEAD Award winners, in alphabetical order by last name, include:
- Karin Fields, CEO/COO, MicroCorp
- Tina Smith, Global Director of CenturyLink Alliances Marketing, CenturyLink
- Angie Tocco, Co-founder, LanYap Networks
- Meg Toups, CEO, BlueSky IT Partners
- Dalyn Wertz, Executive Director - Indirect Channel Management, Comcast
To view the full release click here